It’s harder than you think. Thanks, Jim Fritzen for this challenge.
I am also going to skip over the people in My Life I love — you all know who you are. It would be redundant to list them here. Most of my readers could tell you who they are in fact because Love is Love is Love. And they all show up routinely in my writing.
So All. The. Things: Here we go — in no particular order:
- The Beach. Particularly North Carolina Beaches followed closely by Caribbean Beaches.
- Riding my motorcycle
- Reading and/or writing
- Walking. In the desert, in the forest, on the beach, in a labyrinth. Moving meditation.
- Cold beer from a really stellar microbrewery.
- Good tequila and/or good whiskey.
- Good — HOT — coffee with half & half
- Sleeping in late
- Wolves — they are my spirit animal — I have a tattoo of one
- Speaking of — tattoos.
- Candles, incense, smudge bundles/sticks & crystals.
- Silver jewelry
- The Blues — preferably performed live
- Dancing — preferably to live music
- Rock and Roll — the louder the better. Also, Live (sensing the theme here?)
- Ice Cream — banana, peach, & strawberry top the list
- Leggings. I may never wear jeans again.
- Boots. Every and any kind.
- Having gray hair — that I dye purple. Because being eccentric is really the best revenge.
- Cats and dogs. I’m a ‘both’ person.
- Homemade quilts
- My homemade apple pie
- snickerdoodle cookies
- visiting my kids and grandkids
- discovering my oldest sister and I are very much alike — we even both drink tequila and love to travel.
- I love to travel. All forms. Airplane, ship, and automobile.
- Leather furniture and hardwood floors
- The color green — surprised? It’s not purple.
- Black and gray clothing
- Apple computer and phone products
- Pickup trucks
- Going out to the movies
- Comedy clubs
- My J.O.B.
- Learning new stuff
- The end of the day when everyone is safely tucked into bed.
It’s not a very flamboyant list. But it’s me. Hope you enjoyed a peek into my warped psyche.